1. You pull me in close during early morning when neither of us are equipped to handle the real world yet. You swing your leg over my waist and you keep me warm and I feel like I won’t find anyone else who can make me feel so safe in such a simple way for a long time and I don’t wanna try to anyway.
2. We happened by accident and I love that because when this started, however it started, I didn’t care if you saw all of my sharp angles and shattered windows. I knew I was in too deep when I realized you never even flinched every time you found out about a new one.
3. You’ve never stopped trying to crack my code. When you finally reach the top of that mountain, I’d like to know the secret, because my life’s work has been devoted to doing just that, but always being swept away in an avalanche of doubt. But even on my most confident days, I think you’re closer than I’ve ever been.
5. For as much as I feel, too much of one emotion leaves me mentally crippled. You make me face each one with a boldness that matches your own. You push me in all of the right ways in all of the right directions and I’m growing because of it.
6. I am made of tears and nervous energy and that can get exhausting for the both of us, but you hold me like I could prevail in hand to hand combat and I’m made of diamonds anyway.
We proclaim our love as if we were bestowing upon one another the most precious of gifts, when in reality, there is no altruism in love.
Tell someone you love them. In the seconds or minutes or months, in the lifetime you will spend anticipating a response, you are at your most self serving.
We are all calling in out in canyons, waiting for an echo.
Ellen Degeneres is the greatest because she doesn’t insult anyone but she doesn’t tiptoe around anything either and she includes everyone and she makes people feel good about themselves while poking fun at them and this is the kind of comedy that should be embraced at award shows not misogynistic songs about breasts
i will leonardo dicapitate myself if leo doesnt win
does anyone know where i can buy a guillotine
no but really
if you don’t like someone or something you don’t have to tell everyone and that’s okay!! if said person did something offensive and you feel as if everyone is over looking it or tryna justify their words/actions because they are who they are, express that and try to do it politely. also, if someone expresses this, react in the same manner: politely. it’s scary to go against the current.
but if u just a hatin hater just sh
I fucking look up to Jennifer Lawrence she helps me not feel bad about the way i look or how i sometimes screw things up and im a little awkward and the fact that people on this website constantly shit on her makes me so angry because she is finally someone i can identify with and people have to make me feel like shit for feeling that way about her
okay but why is Zac Efron there
high school musical